I’m heading home to my family and the ocean today. Something that i’ve anticipated heavily for the last week and i have increasingly become purely comatose by the pending salt on my skin and squeezes from my little babies. This has resulted in general Melbourne living to have become a counting down of the minutes and a whole lot of earning money / lying on my bed escaping the disgusting southern Australian heat.
Amongst these tasks, i’ve been taking some TA from the design realm and investing in the entire world instead of just that one – a very eye opening and refreshing experience for those who haven’t yet taken the plunge to do so. There’s all sorts of things out there! It’s amazing. I’m excited for the next month of exciting eyes- open-to- rest-of-world experiences. Here’s some i’ve of these that i’ve been fluffing with this week.
- This amazing athlete and inspiring man (and beautiful – right ladies?!?!) – Changing the way the world sees his sport and his country.
- Sunken in desire for my american christmas days when i found these beauties! Trader Joe’s doing things properly – as always.
- A truly inspiring article! Profound dose of morning motivation to live like a real human.
- A happiness-inducing cafe in Melbourne! Literally!!!!!!!!! Next on my hit-list.
- Hip-hop infographic – my world’s in one.
- This explains everything! Time really does fly – it’s proven!