I’ve been out and about for far too long – but never fear, i’ve remained inspired (maybe too much so) the entire time i’ve be amiss. I’ve been discovering new eyes on colours and new ideas about how the world is evolving and really, are we so evolved?
There’s been a lot of sweat this summer and i’m feeling quite dehydrated but today’s Melbourne chill has re-ignited my position as a doer, rather then a relaxer (if that’s such a thing?) I’ll enlighten you with what’s been jazzing up my tail feather since we’ve been apart and we’ll have a longer explanation to the time that’s been in-between, next time. As for now, i’ll keep my time away a mystery to you.
- I’m not so sure about you, but vogues newest idea really get’s me going!
- How powerful is passion! Inject yourself
- Its no secret i wish alive and thriving in the 70s, this just keeps my dreams alive!
- I’m in studio / life envy of this talented woman!
- During December i was lucky enough to have experienced this mind-blowing and eye-opening exhibition. Very clever and very captivating.
- If i wasn’t already cowered under heavy wanderlust, i am now!