The last two Sundays (sorry!) and everything in between have been wild – wild – wild. It’s as if all of a sudden the universe has said: oh you, little Livvy, you’re looking cloudy – have a serious sprinkle of luck, good timing and good times. So yes, wild, but nonetheless amazing and awe-inspiring!
I’ve spent some time around incredible athletes, big brand names and people i seriously and deeply love. I’ve spent time nutting out some big work both with my body and on the designers stage. I’ve spent a lot of time feeling grateful as hell for all that’s happened, occurs and is to happen. I’ve also spent a lot of time grinding, twerking and grooving in my pre-existing dance class and a new hip-hop hood class that i’m diggin’ like it’s world war two and trench warfare is real – seriously, move your body in ways that feel good, folks!
Here’s some additional wonderful elements to my just gone weeks. Get movin’, groovin and prayin – it works.
- As if there’s anything more beautiful then these, just sayin’.
- A concept of less; one i’ve taken in full stride the last two years/months – have a ganda.
- THE MOST AMAZING human action in it’s most simple sense. Also, the imagery is next level insane. Immerse y0’self.
- Thankyou, so much, to this studio from sydney (run by a fellow PMQ local – small town charging!) for articulating why a brand is so much more – why a logo isn’t just a stamp.
- A textured, pre-made moodboard of seemingly the most homey images if ever i’ve found one.